.The Central Board of Secondary Education CBSE Class 12 Physics board exam 2019 was held today (i.e., 5th March) from 10.30 A.M. to 1.30 PM. About 6 lakh students of Class 12 having Physics as one of their subjects appeared for this exam. As, per the schedule, the question papers were distributed at 10:15 AM and the exam started at 10:30 AM. In CBSE 12th Physics Board Exam 2019, students get 15 minute time to read the question paper. The duration of the paper was 3 hours and it carried a total of 70 marks. Here we are providing updates and paper analysis of CBSE 12th Physics Board Exam 2019
|Section||Question Type||No. Of Questions||Question Mark||Total Marks|
|A||Very Short Answer Question||5||1||5|
|B||Short Answer – I Question||7||2||14|
|C||Short Answer – II Question||12||3||36|
|D||Long Answer Type Question||3||5||15|
Main points from the feedback of students
• Difficulty level of question paper: Manu said 'Medium', 2 to 3 students said paper was very easy
• Toughest section: Majority of students said 'Section C'. Some said 'Section E'
• Most time-consuming section: Section C
• Difficulty level of numerical problems: Medium
• Questions repeated from previous year papers: Some said 2 to 4 questions were almost similar
• All the questions in the paper were from the latest CBSE 12th Physics syllabus
• Average range of expected marks (out of 70): Most of the students are expecting 40 to 50 Marks
New Pass Mark Criteria
The Board has changed the pass mark criteria for class 10 students. As per the rule, which was implemented last year as 'one-time' measure, a candidate will have to secure overall 33% (both internal assessment and Board examination taken together) in the subjects to be eligible to pass that subject.