In CBSE Class 12, Chemistry is a combination of theoretical and practical knowledge. In Chemistry , you can really score 100% if you study well and understand the concept.At IITianAcademy, we provide excellent notes prepared by Ex-IITIan along with Sample Papers and past years question papers. You will be provided with O P Tondon,JD Lee and NCERT question and Answers. IITianAcademy provide real time help for any doubt clarification and topic explanations. We suggest you to follow below mantra to score good marks in Class 12 Chemistry
Following are the tips to prepare for Chemistry :-
- First make a note of formulas & derivations separately. Get a reference from IITianAcademy Notes
- Learn it by heart, we will help for any doubt detail explanation
- Learn all the principles and theories.
- Practice diagrams and do it neatly on your answer sheet and label it properly.
- Take help of different guides or references for practising different types of numericals.
- Always answer your questions as per marks. If it contains less marks then try to answer in brief and if it contains more marks then try to make your answer lengthy, and also make diagrams if necessary. It doesn't matter whether it is mentioned or not to make diagrams. Do it as per marks.
- Solve previous years question papers so that you can understand the patterns of question paper.
- Always practice all the definitions by writing it.
CBSE Class 12 Chemistry, Notes ,Test Papers, Sample Papers, NCERT Solutions and many more..